Thursday, February 25, 2010

ZZZZ


Here's the stack of some of the scripts I've read. There's another multi-inch stack from promos. The image on the monitor was just coincidence.
I was wondering why I'm so tired at the end of the day. Now I understand why. That statement I made yesterday about not wanting this to end...I was clearly delirious.
Another sign I've been here too long...Al Michaels appeared in one of my dreams. I told Matt Allen about it. He said: "Was he naked riding a horse?" I said: "Did you have that dream too?"
We're all seriously burned. Running on fumes. Tapped.
I've been invited to have a drink with the big guys. I'll have a drink, but if they want me to talk, they'll have to pay me.
Time to join the NBC Algonquin Round Table now.

You can lead an announcer to a microphone, but you can't make him sync.

That was for you tech guys who are fans of Dorothy Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment